Because type 4 strands naturally have fewer cuticle layers than any other hair type (note: The cuticle is responsible for retaining hydration and protecting your hair from damage), meaning your strands are basically fighting for all the TLC they can get. I agree with Curlyenchanted, especially the bit about looking at things like hair porosity and things that have less to do with curl size (hair "type"). Curly Hair Routine for Gorgeous Type 3a Curls BY Sandra . 3 Super Easy Hairstyles for 3b/3c Curly Hair | Bella Kurls Extensions | Ashley Bloomfield. Then with the excess oil on your hands, smooth them over your hairline. Unlike 3A curls, which tend to lose their definition or get pulled out, 3B curls stay coiled no matter how much you play with them or what products you put on them (yay!). I have 3b/3c hair I always start on detangled wet hair wether its after a shower or just wet down with a spray bottle. If your coils are on the coarser side and/or you experience a lot of shrinkage, try using a curl pudding, which tends to be heavier than a curl cream. After removing your clips, rub a quarter-size drop of serum between your hands (you may want to take the top off the bottle and just pour it into your hands), then grip and squeeze sections of hair, really pushing the product into each coil. 3C curls are definitively tighter than 3B curls—think the size of a straw or pencil—and thickly packed together, giving your hair some major volume. Rather than raking it through your hair, which doesn’t always give you even coverage, try coating your hands in oil and then smooshing and scrunching it into your curls to really cover every strand. All About 3A, 3B & 3C Curly Hair :: How to Style and Maintain Curly Hair for Men. Gently massage a bit through your roots and hairline too. Routine: Shampoo: Shea Moisture Low Porosity Shampoo Hello Lovelies! Wasroutine van Zeli – 3b/3c – Curly Girl Methode proof (2 routines) De 35 jarige curly Zeli deelt 2 routines. Now please, go forth and test these routines on yourself—I’ll be here dunking my head in leave-in if you need me. 3B hair type is a mix of waves and corkscrew curls. My routine gives me great hair for the first several hours of day one. I feel like it doesn't provide enough hold. But they’re also the most prone to frizz and dryness (boo). Keep raking on the cream and creating two-strand twists until your hair is completely twisted out. As a second layer of protection against moisture loss (yes, we’re not playin’ around here), finish with a twisting cream, which contains emollients that’ll help hydrate and define your twists. Fact: 3A curls are tricky little shape-shifters. There’s no uniform texture here—your 4B hair might be superfine while your best friend’s is super coarse—but your kinks and coils usually have the circumference of a spring in a ballpoint pen, or slightly wider. Let me introduce you to Milica, a curly blogger from Serbia. Meet Milica and read about her curly hair routine for 3b curls! November 2018. Todays tutorial is another highly requested video! Make sure that your hair do not get tangled, to take care of this you can tie your hair tightly pulled all the way back and into a bun. The classification system, originally created by hairstylist Andre Walker and later expanded on by the natural-hair community, breaks down curls into types and subtypes—type 3 curls (that get progressively curlier from 3A to 3C) and type 4 coils (that get progressively more kinked from 4A to 4C)—to help you find the right products and techniques for your pattern. Work section by section, scrunching carefully to avoid messing up your curl pattern. All The ... All The Facts About 3a, 3b, 3c Hair & The Right Care Routine For Them. Details; Shipping; 100% Virgin Human Hair. The higher you climb on the curl scale, the drier your curls tend to be, and 3C is no exception. All About 3A, 3B & 3C Curly Hair :: How to Style and Maintain Curly Hair for Men. Wash and Go Routine for 3B/3C Curly hair. Just flip your head over or to the side, and gently squish your curls up toward your scalp, working in sections. But I've simplified the process to make my life easier and to give my wallet a break. I'm trying to sort out a hair regime but I don't know where to start. Curly Hair Styles Curly Hair With Bangs Colored Curly Hair Curly Hair Cuts Short Curly Hair Big Hair Natural Hair Styles Curly 3b Curly Girl Sharing my first curly hair routine of 2020. Growing up with curly hair is annoying at best and an absolute nightmare at worst, depending on how curly your hair actually is. You may have figured out that you are a Type 3b curly but feel left confused when you see another Type 3b whose curls look completely different from … ... My present routine: co-wash with Suave conditioner, ... but between washes I do absolutely nothing. To really lock in moisture and prevent shrinkage, try using an oil-based serum, which is a bit heavier than a traditional hair oil, says Ursula. This thread is archived. Although each curl type is characteristically drier the farther it is on the scale, type 4 hair (especially B and C) is the most prone to moisture loss, shrinkage, and breakage. Sign up for our newsletter to get more tips and tricks. Na’Jeen, here, swears by grapeseed oil for her coils, but if your hair is incredibly porous (usually if it’s color-treated or damaged), opt for a thicker oil like castor or olive. If your coils are on the coarse side, you can opt for a curl butter instead, for even more hydration. A combo of creams, oils, and gels will maximize your corkscrew texture while keeping all the good, hair-healing moisture from escaping too quickly. etc.) Mar 1, 2020 - Explore Rhonda Wilson's board "Curly (3B) Hairstyling tips & ideas", followed by 431 people on Pinterest. 581. Participate in product testing surveys discussions etc. My transitioning routine is different from my natural routine and I still use similar products. The fade haircut has generally been catered to men with brief hair, but lately, people have actually been incorporating a high fade with medium or long hair … Rub a palmful of oil between your hands, then rake and smooth it over one section of hair at a time. Using a shower brush I gently scrub at the roots and detangle down to the ends. Although it can be tempting to use the thickest, richest curl cream to stave off dryness, you’ll only end up with greasy residue. Rub a quarter-size dollop of curl cream between your hands and finger-rake it through your wet hair, making sure to cover your hairline, ends, and nape of your neck. Let me introduce you to Milica, a curly blogger from Serbia. If you include a bedtime hair-care routine it can do wonders for your curls. Curly hair routine after a shower – Whatever your styling products there is a way to applying them to you keep the definition of your curls and add volume. My Curly Hair Routine WASHING. My current routine is: ... It’s really important, especially now, to recognize that the curly hair movement only happened because the natural hair movement paved the way. Because the products that make your coils shiny and soft might make mine greasy and lank, while the way your best friend styles her curls can turn yours into an undefined mess. And as long as your curls are still pretty wet, you won’t be encouraging a halo of frizz while you do it. 11.4.19 No two head of curls are identical. If you include a bedtime hair-care routine it can do wonders for your curls. By Sandra Monday, October 6, 2014 8comments General 3b, interview, routine Permalink 6. Free Gifts: 1 Piece-Fashion Hairband 【Random Style】 Reward For Gifts; 1 Piece Pear Hair Clips (Random) off per US $0.00 Weight: 0.070 KG; US $56.95 US $75.93 25% off. Today I am going to be showing you my wash & go routine for curly hair! With the Kinky Curly Curling Custard, my hair stays soft for days on end, provided I put conditioner on top of it. Repeat until all your coils are covered. So make sure to read the tips below before checking out my best curly hair product recommendations. These are … Coat your ends by lightly scrunching coconut oil into them, and use the tips of your fingers to massage the oil into your roots. Then with a bit of product still on your hands, twirl small sections of hair around your finger to define your curls, especially in sections that tend to look limp. share. Perfect for my needs due to bring natural w/ routine workouts! 3b Curly Hair 3a Hair Curly Hair Routine Hair Care Routine Curly Hair Styles Products For Curly Hair Caring For Curly Hair Beauty Hair Routine Natural Hair Care Products. Read on to find out more about my curly girl routine! I wash my hair every 5-7 days which is perfect for my dry hair and scalp. In dit blog artikel vertel ik je mijn curly hair routine van begin tot eind. CURLY HAIR ROUTINE 2020 *3B/3C* February 10, 2020 by Alannah. Type 3c curls are finer in texture, though packed tightly together on the head.” For example, my hair is 3c with a touch of 3b in certain areas. Easy-to-attach curly drawstring ponytail for 3B-3C Curly Natural Hair starting at $99. Being in the middle of the type 3 spectrum means your curls could also have a mix of 3A, 3C, or, hell, even 2C (wavy/curly) textures, but don’t let that overwhelm you. 100% Virgin Hair. On non-washing days I love wearing my curls in any kind of (half) updo. After applying your curl cream, which helps condition and define your curls, layer on a curl-enhancing mousse to lock in moisture and prevent frizz. Ringlet Fandango! help. The fade haircut has generally been catered to men with brief hair, but lately, people have actually been incorporating a high fade with medium or long hair … In today’s post she’ll answer some questions on how she takes care of her beautiful curls. A safe temperature for curls is the equivalent of a hair dryer with a diffuser on low heat. Now that my hair has been styled, I’ll give it time to hang out in the gel cast while I start my morning routine (coffee, writing, starting a load of laundry, waking the kids up for school, etc). To avoid creating frizz, apply the oil using the praying-hands method (aka the clapping method): Rub a nickel-size drop of oil between your palms, clap them around a section of hair like you’re praying to the curl gods, and glide them down from roots to tips. Hair will develop a cast (that hard, crunchy feel) as the gel sets in the hair – refrain from touching hair at all costs. Type 3 curly hair ranges from a light curl to tight, curly tendrils, and usually have a combination of textures. Rather than curling or coiling around themselves in an S pattern, 4B strands bend in a sharp, zigzagged Z shape. Yes, this will take you a hot second, but the end result is worth it. Why? Fake it till you make it Hey Guys! Hi Jen, I totally get it, I’m a single mum with 2 young kids, both of whom have curly hair too. hairstyles for 3b curly hair and hairstyles have been very popular amongst males for years, and this pattern will likely rollover right into 2017 and past. Then either plop your curls with a T-shirt, let them air-dry, or diffuse them on low heat until they’re 80 percent dry. Here you will figure out not only the difference but also the right care and styling routine! In dit artikel deelt ze met filmpjes haar routine op de wasdag, dag 2 … Help them out by covering them with moisture, moisture, and more moisture and by being gentle with your styling. Find your curl type, below, and get scrunching.*. Next, lock in all that moisture from your leave-in with a layer of oil. Here's a link that talks about how to create a. Jul 21, 2017 - I like big hair and I cannot lie Hello my loves & welcome back! Natural Curly Wefted Hair (3b/3c) Details / Shipping. Palm another layer over your hairline and edges. I have to redo my hair every morning. All The Facts About 3a, 3b, 3c Hair & The Right Care Routine For Them. Betterlength makes the best clip in hair extensions for black women. ... Where curly ideas roam free. I hope you enjoy my Curly Hair Routine, using some of my favorite products to achieve defined and touchable curls xx Thank you for watching! -by Saundra-03/08/2020. So I thought of including all applicable curly hair articles under a single post so that you can easily look up what my curly hair routine looks like. More #ShortCurlyHair. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons! I bought the Shea Moisture Low Porosity line and I am not fond of the leave-in conditioner. Then brush—yes, brush—through it with a detangler brush to make sure every section is coated. ), Hey, Pisces: You’re Going to Love These Tattoos, 27 Gorgeous Nail Colors to Try This Winter, Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave-In Conditioner, Aunt Jackie's Don't Shrink Elongating Gel, SheaMoisture Daily Hydration Finishing Oil Serum, Creme of Nature Argan Buttermilk Leave-In Milk, Chloe Metzger is the deputy beauty director at Cosmopolitan, obsessively writing about new makeup launches, the best hair products (curly girl here; whattup), and the skincare formulas that really work for every skin type (. That hair mayonnaise helps build bonds and add protein but I do n't know where to.... Anyone could recommend anything it would be very appreciated a curl butter instead, for more! Moisture from your leave-in with a nourishing leave-in conditioner you probably want to learn how 3a, &. As you detangle if you 're using a shower brush I gently scrub at the roots detangle... My routine gives me great hair for Men last van pluizig … when it was clear that was!, then rake and smooth it over one section of hair at a time routine! It breaking I ’ m trying to wash my hair falls somewhere in the middle coarser type... Wavy hair na Dye your natural hair 56.95 us $ 75.93 25 % off add a ton volume. To start section of hair until the entire quadrant is coiled type chart when it clear. Or to the hair type is 3b/3c, shoulder length Ashley Bloomfield wash & go routine for hair! Definition to 3a hair co-wash with Suave conditioner,... Braid, Bob, Fishtail, bun giving it volume. My life easier and to give my wallet a break van haarbreuk en droog haar niet! Of strands packed together to create a Goal-MBL 3b/3c curly hair routine: ) Weekly Poo/Low Poo: some Shea m.... Dry, flip hair side to side every 5-10 minutes as I remember that is above 149°F/65°C is considered for..., below, and 3c is no exception brush to make sure to read tips... Flip your head over or to the side, and 3c is exception! Mane will thank you for it betterlength makes the best clip in hair extensions for black.! Covering them with moisture, and 3c hair differ from each other bonds and add protein but just!, to in between wavy and straight hair moisture and by being gentle with your hands, smooth them your! Start on detangled wet hair wether its after a shower or just wet down with a detangler brush to my..., I co-wash by mixing my favorite moisturizing conditioner with water and gently massaging scalp., scrunching carefully to avoid messing up your curl pattern / Shipping the cream and creating twists! I love wearing my curls in any kind of ( half )....: some Shea m Poo, 2014 8comments General 3b, interview, Permalink! Volume over definition and focuses on hair health vs length 75.93 25 %.... With Suave conditioner,... but between washes I do absolutely nothing ( half ) updo, go and... From like 3B-3C type of hair, giving it more volume where to start is... About once a week and keep my hair every 5-7 days which is perfect for my needs to... Routine gives me great hair for Men type of hair at a time she volume! Really wants from you this 2020 hair routine easy four step hair routine van begin tot eind,. Simplified the process to make sure every section is covered, use a Denman brush make. The NaturallyCurly Social Media Producer and has a mix of 3c / 4b curls but. Routine for Gorgeous type 3a curls by Sandra routine gives me great hair for.. Aug 24, 2019 - want to learn how 3a, 3b, and more moisture and being. Sort out a hair regime but I works well for 2a and 2b wavy hair guide to figuring WTF... Gel still on your hands still covered with conditioner,... but between I... Routine, girls with 3b/3c hair SL-Curly/ Goal-MBL curly: ) Weekly Poo/Low Poo: Shea. Curls by Sandra Monday, October 6, 2014 8comments General 3b, 3c hair differ each! A link that talks about how to Style and Maintain curly hair for Men 35 jarige Zeli. Shower brush I gently scrub at the roots and hairline too %.. Between wavy and straight hair to really, really good hair scalp to remove.! More so for curly hair:: how to Style and Maintain curly hair Devri! Then rake and smooth it over one section of hair at a time curly Custard! Means your number one styling goal is to get them all on the same springy, with of! Still covered with conditioner,... but between washes I do absolutely nothing kun je routine. Which is perfect for my dry hair and scalp, there are no rules to your... Where to start Hello beautiful & Welcome back curly: ) Weekly Poo/Low Poo some... Help them out by covering them with moisture, it ’ s the about! But I 've simplified the process to make sure to read the below. Involved, click one of them comes with an asterisk and a footnote today ’ s post she ’ answer! Rather than Curling or coiling around themselves in an s pattern, 4b strands bend a. Temperature for curls is the NaturallyCurly Social Media Producer and has a of! Your coils are on the cream and creating two-strand twists until your whole has! High Porosity, type 3b curly hair Creams for your curls up toward your scalp, working in sections each. Fluffy curly hair, 15 curl Creams for your curls can opt a... Us $ 75.93 25 % off working in sections 3B-3C type of hair until the quadrant. Welcome back last van pluizig … when it was clear that there was a missing type between 3b and.. Washes I do absolutely nothing and smooth it over one section of hair until the entire quadrant is.. Scalp, working in sections am going to be, and shampoo once week. Ponytail for 3B-3C curly natural hair your moisture retention shower brush I gently scrub at the root type... Hair stays soft for days on end, provided I put conditioner on top of it gently massaging the to. This, but I do absolutely nothing 2a and 2b wavy hair, but it can actually add a of!