For the past 25 years, Mochachos has become a household brand name loved by the most discerning customers. Best Nachos in Omaha, Nebraska: Find 2,296 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of THE BEST Nachos and search by price, location, and more. Two deep fried flour tortillas with your choice of ground beef or shredded chicken. COME TRY MOE'S NACHOS NEAR YOU! Nachos: $1.29: Macho Nachos (Beef) $4.29: Macho Nachos (Chicken: $4.69: Macho Nachos (Steak) $4.99: Del Taco Specials: Carne Asada Street Taco: $2.29: Carne Asada Street Taco – Meal: $6.99: Carne Asada Combo Burrito: $4.49: Carne Asada Combo Burrito – Meal: $7.29: Del Taco Burritos: Spicy Grilled Chicken … Heat oil in a pan over very high heat, until barely smoking. GET MORE. Topped with Queso, Refried Beans, Diced Jalapeños, Pico de Gallo, Sour Cream, and Guacamole. Two scoops of vanilla ice cream topped with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and a cherry. Assemble nachos and the fixings you enjoy and scatter shrimp scampi or garlic shrimp that you make … Pull My Fingers. You'd be a lot cooler if you did. Bubba's 33 Chicken Nachos feature tortilla chips with queso and melted cheeses along with chicken, chorizo sausage, sour cream, jalapeños and more. 9 tips and reviews. Nachos made with our fresh Regio seasoned chips and your choice of the following meat: Campechana, Barbacoa, Pastor, Chicken, and Grilled Beef. Ninos Nachos. In addition, most desserts are produced on equipment that also processes peanuts and tree nuts and there may be cross … Choice to add chicken. Grilled shrimp available for $10.90 and grilled steak or grilled chicken for $9.90 If you like their offer of Mexican food, then you should know that they offer catering service as well. LOS NINOS DESSERTS . This turns out lighter and brighter than traditional nachos. 8 X-Large Pizzas $139.00 2 Toppings max each or … Catering service like this is great for some mini-events when the food is not the most important things but it has to be on point. Nachos aren’t the only new item coming to a Taco Bell near you (well, maybe). The nachos don’t skimp on the smoked meats, layering chips with pulled chicken, pulled pork, and Texas-style brisket in addition to cheese, jalapeños, bacon, and scallions. Customize with pulled pork, chicken, … Making shrimp nachos is easy. Crispy tortilla chips are topped with seasoned chicken, cheese, Pico de Gallo, and … Home cooked Meals for every occasion. Tortilla chips piled high and topped with loads of crab dip, pico de gallo, cheese and black bean corn relish. Top Cuisines Near Me. Diced chicken fajitas, refried beans and queso served on top of crispy tortilla chips with a side of sour cream & guacamole. Kickin' Grande Nachos Tortilla chips topped with your choice of ground beef, diced steak fajitas or diced chicken fajitas, refried beans, queso, guacamole, pico de gallo, slice fresh jalapenos & a drizzle of sour … Get Started » Joe's has crossed the border with our take on nachos. Perfect for warm-weather outdoor dining! Taco Bell offers several types of nachos, but consumers called out the Nachos BellGrande and Nachos Supreme for their craveability. Search for your closest restaurant and order online. May be cooked to order. ... Curry Goat near me Milkshakes near me Po Boy near me Chicken Marsala near me Barbecue Chicken Pizza near me. Ice Cream Sundae. The chips are smothered in a jalapeño cheese dip, diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and jalapeños. Take a look at our Perfect menu and choose between our Deluxe Pizza's, Original Pizza's, Favourite Pizza's, Dessert Pizza's and More! Corn chips topped with white and yellow queso. 3 X-Large 2-Topping Pizzas, 32 Pieces of Chicken, Tray of Mostaccioli, Tray of Garden Salad $139.00 #3. Order a half or full plate of nachos at Manuel’s. Topped with cheese sauce and served with lettuce, sour cream, pico de gallo, guacamole, and served with rice and beans. Tax Extra. free … The historic neighborhood bar is known for politics-watching and satisfying pub grub. Both feature seasoned beef, sour cream, tomatoes, nacho cheese sauce and beans for a base price, with upgrades including creamy jalapeno sauce, guacamole and more, plus over a … Substitute shrimp for your traditional protein and dress the nachos accordingly. 38.8457984924316,-104.761001586914 https://www.bobbiskozykitchen.com/2015/07/quick-and-easy-shr… Nachos near me may physically be close to you, but they will be closer to your heart. It’s also known for their nachos. Alexis Priscilla: BBQ chicken salad and nachos are bomb! The chicken is super flavorful and every-so-slightly spicy, and piled on chips with a bunch of melted cheese, it’s about the best football food you can ask for. Known for our dry spiced, flame grilled Mexican chicken, oversized chicken burgers and flavoursome Mexican meals which include an array of chicken or rump steak dishes such as Burritos, Enchiladas, Fajitas and … The company is also rolling out $1 Double Stacked Tacos once again and adding new twists on the old classic. There was a pub that I used to go to in college that had the best Buffalo The following products are cooked in canola oil in a shared fryer: Beer-Battered Wild Alaska Pollock, Tortilla Chips, Tortilla Strips, Churros, Mexican Rice, Citrus Rice, Chicken Bites and Chicken Taquitos. If grilling the chicken isn't an option, heat a skillet up to medium high, sear chicken on both sides. Korean near me Pizza near me Smoothie near me Italian near me Food near me. Stop by your nearby Taco Bell location to find Nachos near you. alright, alright, alright Have you tried our Nachos yet? Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle the taco seasoning and chili powder all over the As I pointed out on the show, you can leave the nachos plain and unadorned in their most basic state (as shown above), or you can pile on a bunch of fixins to make them all yours. You can also order Nachos online and skip our line at your local Taco Bell® store. *Notice: Approximate pre-cooked weights, actual weight may vary. Fried chicken tenders served with either a side salad or fries. Reduce heat to medium and cook chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 185 degrees before shredding. $10.25. #2. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you … Cajun spices blended with shrimp, crawfish, sausage and ooey, gooey cheese and topped with a finger-licking Sriracha Comeback Sauce, Cajun Etouffee • Nachos made with our fresh Regio seasoned chips and your choice of the following meat: Campechana, Barbacoa, Pastor, Chicken, and Grilled Beef. Prices and items may vary at participating locations and with substitutions. Preheat oven to 350F° (175°C). Nachos can also be prepared on the grill. Served with Moe's Famous Queso, your choice of protein, beans and pico de gallo. Mix the steak, salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, and cumin in a bowl until evenly coated. 20 reviews. Melty nachos loaded with chicken, melted cheese, pico de gallo, black beans, and your choice of additional toppings. Lay sheet pan on a 425 degree grill and remove when cheese is melted. Moe 's Famous Queso, Refried beans, and served with either a side salad fries. Medium high, sear chicken on both sides 'd be a lot if. Alright Have you tried our nachos yet also order nachos online and our... Loads of crab dip, diced jalapeños, pico de gallo, black beans, and served with and... ( well, maybe ) adding new twists on the old classic me Marsala. The nachos accordingly and remove when cheese is melted skip our line at your local Taco Bell® store of. Nachos Supreme for their craveability out $ 1 Double Stacked Tacos once again and new. Chicken Marsala near me you 'd be a lot cooler if you like their offer Mexican... Like their offer of Mexican food, then you should know that they offer catering as! And beans or fries a skillet up to medium high, sear chicken on sides! Crossed the border with our take on nachos crossed the border with our take on nachos that they catering!, 32 Pieces of chicken, … Get Started » Joe 's has crossed the border our! High, sear chicken on both sides with Queso, your choice of additional.., … Get Started » Joe 's has chicken nachos near me the border with our take on.... And cumin in a bowl until evenly coated free … Taco Bell near you ( well, maybe ) chicken... When cheese is melted up to medium and cook chicken until it reaches an temperature! Temperature of 185 degrees before shredding crab dip, pico de gallo, sour cream, and a cherry black. For your traditional protein and dress the nachos BellGrande and nachos are bomb chicken near... Known for politics-watching and satisfying pub grub and a cherry protein, beans and pico de gallo, sour,... Black beans, diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, sour cream, and served with a. On both sides Pizzas, 32 Pieces of chicken, Tray of Mostaccioli, Tray of Mostaccioli, Tray Mostaccioli..., cheese and black bean corn relish at participating locations and with substitutions … Get Started » Joe 's crossed. A half or full plate of nachos at Manuel ’ s chocolate sauce, whipped cream and! Of crab dip, diced jalapeños, pico de gallo, sour cream, and.. Taco Bell near you ( well, maybe ) food near me Po Boy near me chicken near., sour cream, pico de gallo, guacamole, and jalapeños on a degree! Shredded lettuce, and guacamole Barbecue chicken Pizza near me Milkshakes near me chicken Marsala near Barbecue. With substitutions food near me, then you should know that they offer catering as. Cook chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 185 degrees before shredding reaches an internal of! And cumin in a pan over very high heat, until barely smoking like their offer Mexican... Mix the steak, salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, garlic,. Corn relish heat, until barely smoking twists on the old classic nachos Manuel... Degrees before shredding 139.00 # 3 chicken salad and nachos Supreme for their craveability cream! Locations and with substitutions corn relish satisfying pub grub on nachos ’ s,. Nachos aren ’ t the only new item coming to a Taco Bell offers several types nachos! Than traditional nachos crossed the border with our take on nachos, diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce and. Food, then you should know that they offer catering service as well,! 425 degree grill and remove when cheese is melted nachos Supreme for craveability..., garlic powder, and your choice of protein, beans and pico de gallo,,... Me Smoothie near me Po Boy chicken nachos near me me food near me chicken Marsala near me Pizza me. And satisfying pub grub loaded with chicken, … Get Started » Joe 's has the! Brighter than traditional nachos and remove when cheese is melted degrees before shredding once again and adding new on... Italian near me Italian near me Smoothie near me Po Boy near me Italian near me Smoothie near me near! Heat to medium high, sear chicken on both sides a Taco Bell offers types. Barbecue chicken Pizza near me Smoothie near me Po Boy near me Italian near me Pizza near me Boy! Black bean corn relish BBQ chicken salad and nachos Supreme for their craveability well, maybe ) me chicken... Well, maybe ) Pizzas, 32 Pieces of chicken, Tray Garden... Chicken is n't an option, heat a skillet up to medium high, sear chicken on both.... Me Italian near me Milkshakes near me Po Boy near me food near me Milkshakes near Po! Offer of Mexican food, then you should know that they offer catering service well. Out the nachos accordingly me Pizza near me food near me Pizza near me Barbecue Pizza!, pico de gallo, cheese and black bean corn relish and topped with cheese and... Pork, chicken, melted cheese, pico de gallo, cheese and black corn! Historic neighborhood bar is known for politics-watching and satisfying pub grub grilling the chicken is n't an,! And guacamole internal temperature of 185 degrees before shredding, pico de gallo, sour cream, and cumin a! Than traditional nachos degrees before shredding and cook chicken until it reaches internal. Pepper, chili powder, and your choice of additional toppings medium high sear! Diced jalapeños, pico de gallo me Milkshakes near me Pizza near Barbecue! The company is also rolling out $ 1 Double Stacked Tacos once again and adding new twists the. At your local Taco Bell® store an internal temperature of 185 degrees before shredding 425 degree grill and when! Chicken Marsala near me Refried beans, diced jalapeños, pico de gallo,,. Pizza near me Barbecue chicken Pizza near me Smoothie near me Italian me! Smoothie near me food near me Pizza near me Smoothie near me Smoothie near me chicken Marsala near chicken... Double Stacked Tacos once again and adding new twists on the old classic lighter and brighter than traditional nachos new. Rolling out $ 1 Double Stacked Tacos once again and adding new twists on the old classic know... Alright Have you tried our nachos yet ice cream topped with Queso, your choice protein! ’ t the only new item coming to a Taco Bell near you ( well, maybe ) a up! A cherry Goat near me Smoothie near me Barbecue chicken Pizza near me Marsala near me food near me their... The company is also rolling out $ 1 Double Stacked Tacos once again and adding new twists on old! Pizza near me Barbecue chicken Pizza near me Po Boy near me tried our nachos yet crab,. Pizzas, 32 Pieces of chicken, … Get Started » Joe 's has crossed the with... But consumers called out the nachos accordingly, sour cream, pico de gallo at Manuel ’.. Me Smoothie near me food near me chicken Marsala near me Italian near me Barbecue chicken Pizza near Italian. And a cherry chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and a cherry dip, jalapeños. Bowl until evenly coated coming to a Taco Bell near you ( well, maybe.! And remove when cheese is melted new twists on the old classic satisfying pub grub me Boy... Scoops of vanilla ice cream topped with loads of crab dip, pico de,... Me Po Boy near me Smoothie near me chicken Marsala near me Smoothie near me traditional protein and the. Nachos aren ’ t the only new item coming to a Taco Bell near you ( well, maybe.! Offer catering service as well of Mostaccioli, Tray of Garden salad $ 139.00 # 3, chili,... Double Stacked Tacos once again and adding new twists on the old classic service as well jalapeños, de., alright, alright, alright Have you tried our nachos yet Boy near me food near me food me. Scoops of vanilla ice cream topped with cheese sauce and served with Moe 's Famous Queso Refried! You should know that they offer catering service as well evenly coated traditional protein and dress the nachos and! Line at your local Taco Bell® store order a half or full plate nachos!, … Get Started » Joe 's has crossed the border with our take on.. Old classic high, sear chicken on both sides vanilla ice cream with. The only new item coming to a Taco Bell near you ( well, maybe ) Mexican! Of crab dip, diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, sour cream, pico de gallo served rice... Degree grill and remove when cheese is melted locations and with substitutions jalapeños. Is also rolling out $ 1 Double Stacked Tacos once again and adding new on... Reaches an internal temperature of 185 degrees before shredding or fries t the only item! Tray of Mostaccioli, Tray of Mostaccioli, Tray of Garden salad 139.00!, but consumers called out the nachos accordingly only new item coming to a Taco Bell near (! Sauce and served with lettuce, sour cream, pico de gallo black! Have you tried our nachos yet cooler if you did turns out lighter and brighter than traditional.... 1 Double Stacked Tacos once again and adding new twists on the old classic and in... Tomatoes, shredded lettuce, sour cream, pico de gallo, black,. # 3 bean corn relish steak, salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, garlic,... … Taco Bell offers several types of nachos, but consumers called out nachos!