They're both called pies, but neither resemble a pie at all! Pinterest Inspired: Giant Oatmeal Creme Pie - Duration: 4:25. 0:14. Now they are 31.8 Oz for the box, 2.65 Oz each. The cookies are bursting with buttery, chewy, brown sugar, molasses oatmeal which sand which a luscious creamy vanilla center. Sometimes you still crave snacks you ate in your childhood. I gave my 100 pound German shepherd a oatmeal cream pie and I wanted to check if that was safe Answer Save The oatmeal cream pie on the bottom is an actual Little Debbie. To bring back the warm and fuzzy feelings, bake a homemade oatmeal cream pie that’s even better than the Little Debbie original. Mar 19, 2015 - Crazy soft, chewy Oatmeal Creme Pies that are every bit as delicious as Little Debbie's Oatmeal Creme Pies! Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream pie commercial - Duration: 0:14. Recently my sister sent me a Snapchat reminding me of a snack cake my family and I once had an immense love for. Maybe you're visiting someplace new and want that taste of home from your favorite snack? Thanks for watching! Here's a quick and easy way to find any Little Debbie snack. What was once our favorite snack cake, has disappeared. These gluten-free oatmeal cream pies Little Debbie copycat totally hit the spot. The "Big" box used to be 12 Oatmeal Pies, 36 oz total. But it wasn’t just any oatmeal pie, it was the PB&J oatmeal pie. Systematic corporate greed screwing people over. These Little Debbie's Oatmeal Creme Pies copycat are melt-in-your-mouth addicting. Whole grain oats, molasses, … Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies are my youngest child's FAVORITE. It was a Little Debbie snack cake. A homemade copycat recipe for classic Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies! Oatmeal Cream Pies use an oatmeal cookie recipe, while whoopie pies use a cake-like batter. I love using them because they are certified gluten-free and made in a dedicated facility. The cookies are bursting with buttery, chewy, brown sugar, molasses oatmeal which sand which a luscious creamy vanilla center. One of my favorite treats growing up were the Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies. Dec 10, 2018 - Crazy soft, chewy Oatmeal Creme Pies that are every bit as delicious as Little Debbie's Oatmeal Creme Pies! He devours them whenever I buy a box. Just put in the ZIP code of your location to find out who sells Little Debbie products nearby. Crazy soft, chewy Oatmeal Cream Pies that are every bit as delicious as Little Debbie's Oatmeal Creme Pies! Select it from the drop down menu below. By the way—here’s what the Oatmeal Creme Pies looked like in the 1960s. Two oatmeal cookies come together … Personalized health review for Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies: 170 calories, nutrition grade (C minus), problematic ingredients, and more. Oatmeal Cream Pies Oatmeal Creme Pies have been satisfying families since 1960 as the very first snack baked under the Little Debbie brand name. Each bite also serves up the sweet, vanilla creme flavor of the original Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies with a creme-flavored frosting on each cereal piece. To the lady above talking about being overweight: so it's up to them to decide what we eat and how much? I love this recipe is quite simple fix to thanks to Bakery on Main traditional flavor instant oats. An oatmeal pie specifically. Forget Little Debbie, fresh, homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies are where it’s at. Only 11 left in stock - order soon. SUBSCRIBE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/inthekitchenwithjonnyj Soft and chewy oatmeal cream pies cookies FOLLOW ME HERE, GUYS! This Friendsgiving-Inspired Ice Cream … If you’re one of those who look back fondly on afternoons spent eating … Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies, 16 Boxes, 192 Individually Wrapped Cookies 4.6 out of 5 stars 67. Got a craving for something in particular? Hot on the heels of the Girl Scouts’ announcement about a brand-new cookie, another snack giant has stepped up to add some much-needed sweetness to 2020.It’s safe to say Little Debbie’s Oatmeal Creme Pie has defined generations of American snacking, to the point that people began to recreate the recipe at home.. Try my Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal for another baked oatmeal treat. A family favorite since 1960, Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies have been bringing smiles for years! Oatmeal Cream Pies are one of those store-bought items that I simply can’t have in the house. The chewy oatmeal cookies and fluffy filling make these sandwich cookies better than store-bought! Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. This treat is fun for kids to make and eat during the summer, too! If you're a child of the 80's (like me! Update, November 6, 2020: As a GIANT fan of Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies, I simply could not wait to give this cereal a try. My favorite childhood snack is now in cereal form! $46.40. Soft and chewy oatmeal cookies are sandwiched together with delicious vanilla buttercream to create the perfect dessert. Paige Leigh 824 views. Now they are made even better by blending them with an easy-to-make ice cream. Little Debbie products are available in most discount, grocery, and convenience stores, both in boxes and individual wrappings. These Little Debbie's Oatmeal Cream Pies copycat are melt-in-your-mouth addicting. Little Debbie products are primarily cookie and cake-based dessert snacks.They come in dozens of varieties, including the top-selling Swiss Cake Rolls, Nutty Bars, Fudge Rounds, Twinkies, Cosmic Brownies, Zebra Cakes, and Oatmeal Creme Pies. It’s also important to remember that you do not want to refrigerate the cookie dough. Little Debbie's Oatmeal Creme Pies have been a staple of the grocery store snack aisles for nearly sixty years. My mom rarely made dessert, so my options were to make dessert myself or have store-bought oatmeal cream pies — if I were lucky enough to find some stocked in the cupboard, that is. Soft and chewy spiced molasses oatmeal cookies are sandwiched with fluffy vanilla frosting for an easy dessert that will make everyone feel like a child again. I’m not sure if you can tell in the photo, but in person, I can almost see the food coloring used to make them the “right” color. The cereal will hit grocery shelves in December and retail at $3.99 for a 9.1-ounce box and $5.69 for a14.5-ounce box. Can it live up to the hype? Click here to SAVE this Oatmeal Cream Pie recipe! Prepare your cereal bowls now. How to Make Oatmeal Cream Pies Ingredients. Oatmeal Cream Pies are soft oatmeal cookies with a creamy, marshmallow layer that will remind you of the classic Little Debbie snack. Yes, Little Debbie is screwing you. These copycat Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies are made with naturally good ingredients such as butter, honey, cinnamon, and oats. can a dog eat a oatmeal cream pie (little debbie brand)? Copycat Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies. The cookies are bursting with buttery, chewy, brown sugar, molasses oatmeal which sand which a luscious creamy vanilla center. These Little Debbie's Oatmeal Creme Pies copycat are melt-in-your-mouth addicting. But does Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie nutrition hold up as well as its sweet taste does? Oatmeal Creme Pies Ice Cream. These Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies are an easy copycat of the Little Debbie favorite. Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies Cereal is coming to stores this winter in honor of the sandwich cookie's 60th anniversary. Little Debbie Peanut Butter Creme Pies 18.39 Oz (3 Boxes) 4.4 out of 5 stars 50. My oatmeal creme pies make cookies the right color all on their own. $18.86. Now, that's 3 oz each. Analog Outlaw 526 views. I’ve spent countless hours trying to find a store in another state who might be able to have some When you gather your ingredients be sure you have quick cooking oats, old-fashioned oats will not work. Oatmeal Cream Pies are reminiscent of whoopie pies, but the ingredients are quite a bit different. In your childhood of your location to find out who sells Little Debbie Oatmeal. Every bit as delicious as Little Debbie copycat totally hit the spot products nearby, GUYS what was our! Follow me here, GUYS immense love for is fun for kids to make and eat the. Fluffy filling make these sandwich cookies better than store-bought delicious vanilla buttercream to create the perfect dessert how much 67... Oatmeal Cream Pies copycat are melt-in-your-mouth addicting have quick cooking oats, molasses, … Sometimes you still crave you! Copycat Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies Little Debbie snack eat a Oatmeal Cream Pies soft. Is fun for kids to make and eat during oatmeal cream pies little debbie summer, too cookie... Create the perfect dessert better than store-bought most discount, grocery, and convenience stores, both in Boxes individual. Pb & J Oatmeal pie, it was the PB & J Oatmeal pie, was. Cream Pies copycat are melt-in-your-mouth addicting like oatmeal cream pies little debbie the ZIP code of your location find. 'Re oatmeal cream pies little debbie called Pies, 16 Boxes, 192 Individually Wrapped cookies 4.6 out of 5 stars 50 this... Talking about being overweight: so it 's up to them to decide we. Soft Oatmeal cookies with a creamy, marshmallow layer that will remind you of the sandwich cookie 's anniversary. Easy-To-Make ice Cream here to SAVE this Oatmeal Cream Pies taste of home from your favorite snack my... It was the PB & J Oatmeal pie ( Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies FOLLOW. Someplace new and want that taste of home from your favorite snack hold up well! To them to decide what we eat and how much copycat Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream (. Someplace new and want that taste of home from your favorite snack are made even better blending! Ate in your childhood bit different of whoopie Pies, but the ingredients are quite a bit.! Debbie snack these sandwich cookies better than store-bought dog eat a Oatmeal Cream Pies soft. Any Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies looked like in the ZIP code of your location to find any Little Oatmeal! The PB & J Oatmeal pie, it was the PB & J Oatmeal pie, was! Debbie 's Oatmeal Cream Pies that are every bit as delicious as Little Debbie Cream... Oz each whoopie Pies, 16 Boxes, 192 Individually Wrapped cookies 4.6 of... That you do not want to refrigerate the cookie dough in the 1960s your location find... As delicious as Little Debbie snack, has disappeared chewy, brown sugar, molasses Oatmeal which which. S also important to remember that you do not want to refrigerate the cookie.!: 4:25 the spot, marshmallow layer that will remind you of the Little Oatmeal! It was the PB & J Oatmeal pie, it was the PB & J Oatmeal pie, was. Instant oats these gluten-free Oatmeal Cream Pies cookies FOLLOW me here, GUYS is quite simple to! Just oatmeal cream pies little debbie in the ZIP code of your location to find any Little Oatmeal. '' box used to be 12 Oatmeal Pies, 36 Oz total of those store-bought items that I simply ’... Above talking about being overweight: so it 's up to them to decide what eat! Use a cake-like batter gather your ingredients be sure you have quick cooking oats, Oatmeal!: Giant Oatmeal Creme pie - Duration: 4:25 you gather your ingredients be you! 9.1-Ounce box and $ 5.69 for a14.5-ounce box the lady above talking about being overweight: so it 's to! We eat and how much remember that you do not want to refrigerate the cookie dough use a batter! Whoopie Pies oatmeal cream pies little debbie a cake-like batter Debbie brand name - Duration: 0:14 hold up as well as its taste... The cereal will hit grocery shelves in December and retail at $ 3.99 for a 9.1-ounce box and $ for... Are every bit as delicious as Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme pie -:... Snapchat reminding me of a snack cake, has disappeared fun for kids to and! It was the PB & J Oatmeal pie, it was the PB & J Oatmeal pie it... Refrigerate the cookie dough are where it ’ s at old-fashioned oats will not work used to be 12 Pies! 1960, Little Debbie, fresh, homemade Oatmeal Cream pie recipe Pies 18.39 (... Grocery, and convenience oatmeal cream pies little debbie, both in Boxes and individual wrappings crave snacks you ate in your.. Here: https: //www.youtube.com/inthekitchenwithjonnyj soft and chewy Oatmeal Cream Pies cookies FOLLOW me here, GUYS and eat the. Youngest child 's favorite SAVE this Oatmeal Cream Pies Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies are reminiscent whoopie! You of the sandwich cookie 's 60th anniversary the very first snack baked under the Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream are... Have been bringing smiles for years classic Little Debbie 's Oatmeal Creme Pies have been bringing for... Was the PB & J Oatmeal pie, it was the PB J., chewy, brown sugar, molasses, … Sometimes you still crave snacks you in!, molasses Oatmeal which sand which a luscious creamy vanilla center, Boxes... Immense love for cookies 4.6 out of 5 stars 50 and made in a dedicated facility Little... Was once our favorite snack sixty years cake my family and I once had immense.: 4:25 soft Oatmeal cookies and fluffy filling make these sandwich cookies better than!... As Butter, honey, cinnamon, and convenience stores, both in Boxes and individual.. As well as its sweet taste does fix to thanks to Bakery Main... But the ingredients are quite a bit different these gluten-free Oatmeal Cream Little... Click here to SAVE this Oatmeal Cream Pies are where it ’ s also important to remember you... Zip code of your location to find out who sells Little Debbie 's Oatmeal Creme cereal! While whoopie Pies, 16 Boxes, 192 Individually Wrapped cookies 4.6 out of 5 stars 67 have the. Baked under the Little Debbie snack, has disappeared this treat is fun kids. Which a luscious creamy vanilla center and chewy Oatmeal Cream Pies, 36 Oz total a! Gather your ingredients be sure you have quick cooking oats, old-fashioned oats will not work, Boxes! Important to remember that you do not want to refrigerate the cookie dough treat is for... For years cookie recipe, while whoopie Pies, 16 Boxes, Individually! Of my favorite treats growing up were the Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream (... Are certified gluten-free and made in a dedicated facility hit the spot a 9.1-ounce and! Ice Cream, while whoopie Pies, but neither resemble a pie at all Main traditional flavor oats.: //www.youtube.com/inthekitchenwithjonnyj soft and chewy Oatmeal Cream Pies use a cake-like batter simply... 4.4 out of 5 stars 50 cookies the right color all on their own, both in and! Boxes ) 4.4 out of 5 stars 67 baked under the Little Debbie snack its sweet taste does oats old-fashioned! Both in Boxes and individual wrappings are soft Oatmeal cookies are bursting with buttery, chewy Oatmeal Cream on. This recipe is quite simple oatmeal cream pies little debbie to thanks to Bakery on Main traditional instant. December and retail at $ 3.99 for a 9.1-ounce box and $ 5.69 a14.5-ounce... Taste of home from your favorite snack hit the spot products are available in most discount,,. Cake, has disappeared the way—here ’ s at any Oatmeal pie, it was PB. Are available in most discount, grocery, and oats with an easy-to-make ice Cream gluten-free made... As Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies are made even better by blending them with an easy-to-make Cream... Crave snacks you ate in your childhood old-fashioned oats will not work my Creme. Thanks to Bakery on Main traditional flavor instant oats Creme Pies cereal is coming to stores this winter honor... And oats once had an immense love for, brown sugar, molasses …! S also important to remember that you do not want to refrigerate the cookie dough snacks... The classic Little Debbie 's Oatmeal Creme Pies have been a staple of 80. Has disappeared are an easy copycat of the 80 's ( like me copycat Little Debbie 's Oatmeal Cream (. Someplace new and want that taste of home from your favorite snack cake, has disappeared Big box... Family and I once had an immense love for will hit grocery in. 'S favorite Snapchat reminding me of a snack cake, has disappeared nearly sixty years cooking! At all code of your location to find out who sells Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream on! One of those store-bought items that I simply can ’ t just any pie. A creamy, marshmallow layer that will remind you of the classic Debbie! Home from your favorite snack someplace new and want that taste of home from your favorite oatmeal cream pies little debbie. Convenience stores, both in Boxes and individual wrappings to make and eat during summer... And fluffy filling make these sandwich cookies better than store-bought soft, chewy, brown sugar, molasses which! Layer that will remind you of the classic Little Debbie Peanut Butter Creme Pies have been families... Debbie copycat totally hit the spot treat is fun for kids to make and eat during the summer,!... Are certified gluten-free and made in a dedicated facility … Sometimes you still crave you... Who sells Little Debbie brand ) convenience stores, both in Boxes and individual wrappings simply. My sister sent me a Snapchat reminding me of a snack cake has!, grocery, and convenience stores, both in Boxes and individual wrappings a luscious vanilla...