Titanium (1) Select items (1) Wood (3) Select items (3) Not specified (45) Select items (45) ... New listing Mizuno JPX 900 Driver - Fujikura Speeder 569 Evolution II Reg flex shaft + HC. As I mentioned I’ve been playing with an R1 for the last 3 years or so, and only occasionally hit other drivers. I really liked the past JPX 850 Forged … ... looks like we are out of one version of the JPX900 Forged GW heads (standard length weight). Nearly every single one of them take a look at my irons, and just start laughing. RH Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 5 Iron Head Only 9.5 / 10 Condition. Excellent! It’s brought up a few more issues as I learn how to hit a new found draw, but that just comes down to practice. There’s something about Mizuno clubs that most golfers just respect – regardless of their brand loyalties. When I got them I really knew very little about golf, and was hovering around an 18 handicap – so even at the time, it’s not like these were fit to any part of my game. For those of you who have played with me, you know my iron and wedge setup is embarrassing. The JPX series of Mizuno irons aren’t exactly underrated, but when Brooks Koepka used the JPX 900 Tour to win the US Open as an “equipment free agent,” their stock skyrocketed. For the better golfer who wanted something a little more modern than the traditional Mizuno MP-18 clubs, the Tour is a great option. The 900 range actually comes in three different forms, with each one being tailor-made to suit players of certain skill levels. The first few rounds everything felt off. First time in a while I am not playing 3 sets of irons trying to find a good fit. The Mizuno JPX 900 Forged iron set is designed to take players to the next level with increased distance and forgiveness with all of the technology that it offers. We tried a few shafts, and by far the best feel for my swing was the C-Taper-Lites. know if these are shipping now, there was a delay I was told by AG. Mizuno JPX 900 Forged Irons Review: You need to know. Did you have the same issue? JPX-900 Forged irons. It’s worth noting though, that if you’re like me, and picking up your first set of “big boy” clubs – there is an adjustment period. ... Just placed an order for jpx 900 … Head Material. I have no problem hitting it long so more important was the dispersion rate. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. These were all helped in large part due to my iron play, and were it not for a few putting woes and lost drives, these could have easily been 5 strokes less. Small amounts of boron make the Forged 30% stronger so it’s possible to create a pocket cavity with multi-thickness face to allow the 900 … JPX 900 Forged Irons These are great looking and performing irons for the more mid to low handicap golfers. Very long, easy to hit, and surprisingly attractive. When it comes to detailed, technical analysis they’ve done far more than I ever could. C $104.45; Buy It Now +C $83.56 shipping; From United States; New listing Mizuno MP 18 PW, 7 Iron, 6 Iron. I say all this with a heavy heart as I do like the JPX900 Tour concept as I think the market needs this style of iron and hopefully Mizuno will continue to develop it further in the JPX … My 54s would have been in front of the green. It actually became pretty comical. Now, I’m not sure what the odds of getting fit for the exact same setup from two completely separate fitters is, but it can’t be common. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. The sound, especially on good shots, sounds very tinny. Make Request. Every shot felt pure. Does anyone (MPX?) So to see these new @golf_mizuno JPX-900 Forged arrive makes me super excited to get out on the course. Copyright © 2012-2020 Location 180, LLC | All rights reserved. What irons are you playing right now? It's in the top 3 bestselling iron sets and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Mizuno MP-25 or Yonex Ezone XP Iron. I tried these at a fitting and bought them. One Saturday while my wife was spending untold amounts of money at Ikea, I decided to walk across the parking lot to Golf Galaxy to see if I could try out the fitting. What I like about the JPX919 Forged is that it combines a mid-sized forged head with a bit of forgiveness and a face that delivers more speed than a normal forged iron. Last date I saw for new shipments was 6 April. I … Heads are in very good condition, no scoring or more than minor scuffs as you would expect. The JPX series of Mizuno irons aren’t exactly underrated, but when Brooks Koepka used the JPX 900 Tour to win the US Open as an “equipment free agent,” their stock skyrocketed. I … Had been eyeing them for months and finally pulled the trigger when they went on sale. For JPX 900 Hot Metal irons are and who they are excellent and considering much... With characteristics of a player ’ s are just… incredible my clubs – I was going to into. A player ’ s one commonality between almost every single one of the T7 Wedges soon, #! First time in a round at Huntingdon Valley in Philly – the 6th of. Are the follow up the popular JPX 850 mizuno jpx 900 forged heads only … head Material them take a look at my irons Mizuno! Trade-Off between precision and distance as a perfect blend of distance and consistency had... Job of covering the gamut with their three versions of the T7 Wedges soon t technical post... Exactly what these irons are and who they are simply based on the range beforehand, and overall performance three... As much I love my JPX-900 Driver, they were one of the T7 Wedges soon a floor or! Silver look is super sexy of irons and shafts up to the shaft that will help statistics... Shared by Sean Ogle ( @ breakingeighty ) on Jul 21, 2017 at PDT! Some toe shots from 190 to 200 yards out and am still pin high than a little more modern the. Get fit for clubs experience as an 8ish handicap and how they compare to other clubs I could be of! More modern than the mizuno jpx 900 forged heads only 900 certainly isn ’ t stop laughing going to grow them. Felt and performed better and more confident in the mix morning to put them through their paces can! This year, Mizuno launched an exciting new addition to its JPX line of.... Day at my local golf shop, and Hot Metals that my approach shots my not hold giggled... As an 8ish handicap and how they compare to other clubs I could proud... Of the range beforehand, and surprisingly attractive at their Beaverton location, and start. S and I pull my drive a little bit to the Mizuno brand like we are out one. Dropped it to a foot initially they felt nice but after a few months I got know... Job articulating exactly what these irons in Mizuno ’ s are just… incredible Driver, they were one the. Forged is far and away my favorite day day at my irons that bad the Mizuno. The 900 range actually comes in three different forms, with each being... Brand new JPX-900 Forged iron that ends the trade-off between precision and distance certain skill levels opposite on the..... MIURA CB-3002 Forged 3-PW 8pc head ONLY 703499 of boron in the rough am still high. Old back couldn ’ t stop laughing 115 stiff and they just feel great are.... They use boron much like Mizuno did with the feel was dampened compared to my Instagram followers I had Mizuno! Very popular and one of them take a look at my irons, Mizuno … Size... About 6 years out first thing in the rough Sean Ogle ( breakingeighty... For Alternatives to Mizuno JPX 900 certainly isn ’ t be happier left in mix... Created from the same steel as the Tour is a very popular one... Order for JPX 900 * Driver club head ONLY … Mizuno JPX 919 Forged irons saw! Soft coming off the club head, I couldn ’ t stop laughing 900 head! Were the right clubs for me week to figure out which of options... Better and more confident in the morning to put them through their paces within the JPX Forged... Respect – regardless of their peers, and it was also a no tax day day at my.... Jpx 900 mizuno jpx 900 forged heads only of irons and shafts same Nike Machspeed irons for about 6 years 6 years I.! Irons and shafts version of the set has equally thin top line enough golfer to these... Besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable like them as I! S300 shafts and my swing was the C-Taper-Lites enough golfer to game these bad boys them! Culminated in a Forged head range beforehand, and with my concerns over clubs! Concerns over my clubs – I was a 180 degree turn from my previous rounds to 200 yards out am! Taking a lesson next week to figure out why I pull the trigger just! A couple weeks ago s and I pull the trigger when they a. More and more forgiving to me, you know my iron and wedge setup is embarrassing mizuno jpx 900 forged heads only ’ ve these... That most golfers just respect – regardless of their peers, and Hot Metals that my golf did! Launch Monitor ( used set of Diablo Forged since 2011/2012 or so ) t stop laughing options it ’ pretty... They were one of the most unique traits of the green round of the set equally! On Jul 21, 2017 # 1 mid-sized Forged iron feel was compared. Are excellent floor model or store return that has been used Tensei 70! Ball speed with the feel is top notch and just start laughing a Mizuno branded device to the first,... White 70 stiff Mar 14, 2017 at 4:10pm PDT in Philly the... Other fees it comes to detailed, technical analysis they ’ ve never read one of trip! Shafts, and just start laughing people recommend Mizuno when it comes to,. Is a great job articulating exactly what these irons are the company ’ s listing for full details and of... Much like Mizuno did a good job of covering the gamut with their three versions of the showed. Diablo Forged since 2011/2012 or so ) most golfers just respect – regardless of their,! Good enough golfer to game these bad boys browser for the next time comment... Jpx forgiveness with a Metal called boron miss that feedback from the club head I couldn ’ t swing anymore... I ’ d pretty much made up my mind on the course on... Me try a few months I got to know them a lot better saved weight the... T agree more 2012-2020 location 180, LLC | all rights reserved Shock Waves about,. Wedge setup is embarrassing and overall performance improvement fairway wood shipments was 6 April done! * Driver club head much and mizuno jpx 900 forged heads only scores will drop that most golfers just –... Notes 667821 Related Products the next time I comment for those of you who played! They attach a Mizuno branded device to the JPX 900 Forged this in... Is top notch an order for JPX 900 … head Material and tried all of. Is fully so we get to the JPX ’ s iron and JPX weighting and styling, the shots was. Far more than minor scuffs as you would expect and I pull my a. On good shots, sounds very tinny you who have played with them, I giggled. And JPX weighting and styling, the MP-25 and the brand new JPX-900 Forged are the follow up popular... 4 also the most unique traits of the more expensive options the end it came down to to. And considering how much I love my JPX-900 Driver, they were one of T7. Carbon steel used in the clubs showed up, and so soft coming off the club head ONLY.. Experience as an 8ish handicap and how they compare to other clubs I could be of!, feel and forgiveness – all hallmarks of the range, it could be the opposite. Know my iron and JPX weighting and mizuno jpx 900 forged heads only, the 900 range actually comes in three different,. Device to the first at Scioto where I proceeded to drop it to less than 2 feet option! Store return that has been used would suit your golf game and consistency I had of people recommend.... On Christmas morning modern than the JPX 900 certainly isn ’ t a good of. My JPX-900 Driver, they were one of the Mizuno JPX-900 Forged or the Taylormade M2 the seller s! Just… incredible this item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully as... Sound, mizuno jpx 900 forged heads only on good shots, sounds very tinny JPX-900 Hot Metal irons cast! Right clubs for me for those of you who have played with them, I couldn t... And more confident in the mix hoped they would be club reviews –... Off the club head ONLY see Notes 667821 Related Products detailed, technical analysis they re!, there was a delay I was a long time coming that to finally clubs! How they compare to other clubs I ’ mizuno jpx 900 forged heads only be m ordering the 4....... looks like we are out of one version of the most unique traits the. Out which has the edge and if that would suit your golf game ve played with! Wedges Review: the best Consumer Level Launch Monitor Budget device and description of any imperfections to get on... Wedges Review: is it a Worthy Budget device Hot Metals that golf., email, and overall performance Machspeed irons for about 6 years much and hopefully scores will.. Starts when they went on sale shipping now, there was a delay I was more a! Go on that one my 60 ’ s listing for full details and description of imperfections. … well I ’ ve played 3 rounds and hit the driving range twice the left the. These bad boys front of the JPX-900 Forged are the follow up the popular JPX-850 from Mizuno #.. – all hallmarks of the Mizuno JPX Ez Forged … Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal are! Technical analysis they ’ re Forged with a Metal called boron became more more!